JHOUSE Archives

October 2008

JHOUSE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Japanese House <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Mutsumi Corson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:15:14 -0400
Japanese House no minasan,

You probably heard the Global Village Night Gathering activity from
Wen-Wen-san.

I signed up for 10/29 (W) Global Village Night Gathering for Japanese
House.
I am planning to have a yukata (summer kimono) demonstration and try-
on session.  I am going to reserve the Fireplace Lounge for this
gathering.
Please let me know if you have a good title for this gathering.  It
will be 7:30 to 8:30.  If you are interested in getting dressed in
yukata, please come and join this gathering.

Corson
--
Mutsumi Corson
Director, Japanese Program