JHOUSE Archives

October 2006

JHOUSE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Dennis Mahoney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Japanese House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 08:57:38 -0400
Dear Jonathan:

         Keep those movies coming: they've been among the favorite Global
Village Passport activities so far. I'm sure that Grace will be adding
these soon to the GV Calendar.

         And thanks for your Passport and journal entries as well!

         Would you know whether Japanese House will be using all 10 tickets
for the Lane Series event on October 20th for which you are signed up? If
you could get back to me on this by Thursday, that would be most helpful.

         Dennis