JHOUSE Archives

December 2008

JHOUSE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Mutsumi Corson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Japanese House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:28:34 -0500
Japanese House no minasan (everyone),

okaerinasai (Welcome back!)
Hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving recess.

Thank you for helping with making origami cranes for a friend of
Ikeda'sensei's wife.
Sanae-san (Ikeda-sensei's wife) was very moved and she was very thankful
for your great help.

I received the following message from Michele, Outreach Coordinator, The
Learning Cooperative, L/L, asking if anyone is interested in doing
origami activity for the Stress Reliever event, which will be held on
December 11th (5:00-7:00 at the Fireplace Lounge).

Please let me know if you are interested.
Thank you.

Corson