JHOUSE Archives

December 2008

JHOUSE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Japanese House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 19:57:18 +0800
Dear patent owner

   Many thanks for your attention!

   We are an engineering firm in China and we intend to serve all patent owners
in developing your patent to a product for the market. Our services inculde:

   Structure & Mechanical Design
   Electronics Design
   Solution Development
   Reverse Engineering
   Quote Level Design (Idea to Product)
   Prototype, tooling & project carrying

   Some of our finished projects are:

   Wireless Telemetry
   D-GPS Submeter Positioning & Tracking
   Ultrasonic measurements
   Hazardous Gas Detecting Monitor
   Mini Wind Generator
   Beverage Formulation Distribution Cap

   Our advantages are "less budget, shorter lead time & closer to manufacturing".
Our ideal clients are patent owner, patent attorney, patent consultant and patent
investor.If you have immediate projects, Please call our hotline:

   86 755 13076998696 for Mr.Allen

   Or

   Send email to:[log in to unmask]

   Thanks again!