JHOUSE Archives

August 2009

JHOUSE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Japanese House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 2009 03:40:11 +0200
Must answer, 'My grandmother, who is standing out here with me, told me
to come.' They will try to scare you; they will make fearful noises and
you will see strange and terrible things, but do not be afraid." The old
woman went away, and after a time came back with one of the man's
relations. He went with this relation to the ghosts' camp. When they
came to the large lodge some one called out and asked the man what he
was doing there, and he answered as the old woman had told him. As he
passed on through the camp