JOBS Archives

May 2003

JOBS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Krista LaFemina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jump on Board for Success <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 11:19:03 -0400
Hi Everyone,

It's Krista from Rutland JOBS again.  Thanks to all of you who responded to
my original email.  I had contacted the Benefits counselor who was the one
who informed me about the situation, some of my kids are in.  Unfortunatly
for some of the kids, I don't think they qualify for the "Medicaid for the
working Disabled" (does this mean they need to be on SSI?).

I will keep you all posted if I come up with any solutions, and hope that
you will do the same as well.

Thanks,
Krista