JOBS Archives

December 2007

JOBS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Jump on Board for Success <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Bryan Dague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:53:24 -0500

				<http://www.apse.org>Visit APSE

 <http://www.vcu.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/rrtcweb/birdcast.cgi>Send this
Alert

The House of Representatives passed the Omnibus Appropriations Bill
last evening.  We "hear" that the SE State Grant Program and other
disability employment programs were funded.  We have not yet been
able to confirm the rumor but believe it to be solid.

Thanks to all who rallied around this issue!  We do not believe there
is need for further action, but if that changes, we will send out
another alert.

Celane McWhorter

				Celane McWhorter, Executive Director
				APSE: The Network on Employment
<mailto: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]

--
Bryan Dague, Ed.D.
University of Vermont

Email: [log in to unmask]