JUGGLECLUB Archives

January 2007

JUGGLECLUB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
UVM Juggling Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:40:32 -0500
The juggling club has decided that since most people can make the
meetings on Wednesday evenings we should be meeting at that time.
To recap:

In the last meeting one of our members handed out a DVD with some
videos of the club!

We are still planning on making short clips for UVM T.V. So practice
your skills!

We will have a table at Winterfest in February. This is where clubs
all get together to recruit more members. If you want to help out,
come to our next meeting on Wednesday. There we will here more about
winterfest and we will be working towards Improving our skills with
new techniques.

Well thats all for now. If there are any questions comments or
concerns please feel free to voice them by replying to this email and
bringing them up at our next meeting. Many of our members will be
leaving UVM this year so it is important that we invite as many
friends as possible to try to recruit more people into the club.

On a side note, the website (uvm.edu/~juggle) needs a little
remodelling. If you would like to work on updating the website to make
it look "hipper" please feel free to do so by replying to this email.
Thank you.

A fellow juggler,
J.M.