JUGGLECLUB Archives

March 2007

JUGGLECLUB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
UVM Juggling Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:26:10 -0400
text/plain (3070 bytes) multipart/alternative (3070 bytes) , text/plain (702 bytes) , text/html (1023 bytes) , multipart/alternative (1023 bytes) , text/plain (-1 MB) , text/html (-1 MB)
So this saturday the PowerShift confrence at the university of
vermont.  its taking place all day at the billings student center.
(especially if it is nice out, and it is suposed tobe) it may be a
really good ideato do some juggling outside of this event or
whatever...or maybe we could take it downtown (no huge time commitment
at all just maybe a cdouple of hours or so).  anyways go ahead and
register for the event if you want...its totally free and you get
breakfast and lunch.  Email me back or call me at 8607483374 if you
have any interest in doing this tomorrow.  sorry for the late notice
and get back to me soon

hope to see you there

rich & the juggling team