JUGGLECLUB Archives

January 2007

JUGGLECLUB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
UVM Juggling Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 20:43:44 -0500
Hello Jugglers
Hope your having a great week. Our next meeting will be tomorrow,
Wednesday January 23, '07, and it will be held in the racquetball
courts. We will have juggling balls, pins, diabolos, wings and other
things. We will discuss meeting days and the movie that the juggling
club will be creating so i hope everyone can make it. I have already
received some emails from people who couldn't make it. At our next
meeting i will be speaking for them about alternative meeting days. if
you cant make the meeting tomorrow please email me (just reply to
sender).

Hope to see you tomorrow at 8!.

A fellow juggler,
The master of the universe...