JUGGLECLUB Archives

January 2007

JUGGLECLUB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
UVM Juggling Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 10:08:59 -0500
Hello fellow jugglers,

We hope your vacation went smoothly. To get a head start on the club
we figured we'd meet early in the semester. Come join us Wednesday
evenings @ 8 p.m. in the racquetball courts.

The juggling club had been planning on creating promotional videos for
the club. Short clips of the club which will be shown on UVM T.V. A
lot of ideas have been brought to the table but we need jugglers to
make it all happen. Come on Wednesday  January 24th to the racquetball
courts with your ideas. As always our meetings will be held on
Wednesdays at the courts. If this time isn't good for you please send
us an email at [log in to unmask] If there are enough people with
conflicts we may make arrangements to change the meeting day or even
meet twice a week.

As always no juggling experience is needed to come into the club, so
invite your friends, all will be welcome.

Have a great semester,
The juggling team