JUGGLECLUB Archives

January 2007

JUGGLECLUB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
UVM Juggling Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:51:30 -0500
Hello jugglers!

just wanted to remind all of you that there will be a meeting tonight
from 8 to 9 pm in the raquetball courts.  We'll probabbly end up
staying a bit longer so feel free to come along.

Next friday (Feb 7) is the Winter club fair.  We need volunteers to
work the booth.  The club is going to set up at 10 am, and the fair
starts at 11.  It is a very relaxed setting and just feel free to stop
on by and work (juggling and socializing...mostly socializing) for as
long as you can.  The fair runs until 3. Bring a friend.  If you can't
work, just stop by.

  Hope to see you all tonight

~~juggle team