JUGGLECLUB Archives

March 2007

JUGGLECLUB@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
UVM Juggling Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:20:39 -0400
hello there jugglers.  Hope you had a great break, now its time to
juggle. Tomorrow night there will be a meeting in the raquetball
courts at 7pm (yes a little earliers!).  Come if you can.  it should
be about an hour and we'll have a fun time.  IF you are at all
interested in having tuesday meetings PLEASE email us back, we want to
try to accomidate schedules of all shapes and sizes.

again, we will ALSO be meeting wednesday at the regular 8pm time in
the raquetball courts

i hope you all can attend at least one of these meetings.  bring some friends!

be there or be square

juggle team