KILLERCOKE Archives

February 2007

KILLERCOKE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Justin Hurtt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Justin Hurtt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:59:48 -0500
Hey everyone hope you all had a good weekend.  the ethical
contracting conference was a informative and fun time up at ottawa
and i brought back a bunch of ideas and methods to help our campaign
along.  i'll bring 'em up this next meeting on thursday.

on another note we have a table reserved this thursday at cook
commons from 11am-2pm.  we gotta make sure we do this one 'cause we
forgot about the one we had last week.  send your times you'll be
available to table so we can sort them out

11-12: justin

12-1: ??

1-2: ??

zack is going be coming next week too and he wants to meet with us
before he speaks at 5 to talk about how are campaign is going and
what we can do to improve it so make sure you set time off for most
of the evening.  i'll leave you with a pic of the banner drop we did
on sunday at the university of ottawa to finish the conference.  enjoy!

justin