LIST_CHOICE Archives

February 2004

LIST_CHOICE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Choice Coalition <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Mary Coleman Howland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:05:55 -0500
Hi All,
Just a quick reminder about the meeting coming up on Monday the 16th. I think
its important to remind everyone since there are no classes on Mon there may
have been some confusion to whether the meeting was still happening, but it
sure is! We need to get a lot of things rolling, like tabling, which failed
today due to lack of organization!

Have a great weekend and see you all on Monday!

Mary