LIST_CHOICE Archives

April 2004

LIST_CHOICE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Timothy Shiner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Choice Coalition <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 12:13:26 -0400
Congratulations to the Coalition and all those who attended the March this past weekend.

I am still looking for one or two more people who are willing to share the experience with folks who weren't able to go at this Thursday's Women at Noon program. Below are the details, please email me directly if interested at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

April 29th, Noon, Women's Center, 34 S Williams St.  - Please note the
change in schedule from the print flyer. This event and the May 6th event
have switched topics. March for Women's Lives Report
On April 25, 2004, students, youth, community members, major reproductive
rights leaders, labor, human rights, LGBT rights, and environmental
organizations will gather in D.C. in record numbers to show their support
for a woman's right to choose. Come hear the stories and experiences of a
few of the people who went from UVM.

Timothy Shiner
Women's Center
University of Vermont