LIST_CHOICE Archives

February 2004

LIST_CHOICE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Choice Coalition <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Shannon Courtney Duke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 15:18:52 -0500
Ok, I tried to get this right, so I added everyone who signed the green sheet
of
paper's names. Please, email the list to tell everyone you have recieved this
messege. Also, if you or your friend got left off the list, all you need to do
is as follows:

Add yourself to the list. Go to:
       http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?LMGT1
   and login with your email address and personal password.
   Select your list from the pull down menu.  Click on "Subscribers" and add
yourself
   to the list.

as you may have gathered the listserv name is list_choice

Hope this is all set and ready to go!

any additional questions or concerns, you can email the listserv or me at