LIST_CHOICE Archives

April 2004

LIST_CHOICE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Choice Coalition <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 01:46:51 -0500
8bit
From:
Deborah Florence Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Amy Wilhemena Vaillancourt <[log in to unmask]>
When I signed my name and email address during tabling at Cooks Common I DID NOT
give any type of permission for my name to be on a list serve.  I dont even
know enough about this organization to want to get over 40 emails a day. I only
signed my name and address because I MIGHT want to participate in the upcoming
protest.  I gave my address to get information about that protest, not tons of
emails about i dont even know what...

Can you please remove me! Thank you