LIST_CHOICE Archives

March 2004

LIST_CHOICE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Kathleen Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Choice Coalition <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:44:49 -0800
Technically the women's center only reserved buses, and are not paying for them.  (that will come from someone collecting all the bus money- Shannon (?).  As for fundraising, it could just go to an individual.  Departments might be able transfer $ to the womens center but I'm not sure how we would get it to the person centralizing the bus money.
kathleen

Christina Helene Churchill <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have been trying to draft a letter, but I do not know where the checks for
donations should go. Should they be made out to the Women's Center? How much
money do we need to make to break even on the buses (so how much did the
Women's Center dish out for the buses)? If no one knows I can call the Center.