MASON6 Archives

September 2007

MASON6@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:21:23 -0400
Hey Mason 6,

So I have a few quick things to say:

1. All triples, whether you want to move or not have the option and should
email the RD Learie Nurse or stop by his office past the mailboxes in Simpson (I
don't think his name tag has been switched from last years RD, Steve Sweet.)
He is the person in charge of room changes, so talk to him as soon as you
can. Triples who have not received any email, this is open to you also because
every triple was supposed to get an email.

2. The Olympics are on Saturday from 2-5. We compete as a floor against
other floors, and are eligable to win a prize! Whoever wants to compete with
Mason 6, (and I strongly advise that you do) please sign up on the sheet on
my door! This is basically a mandatory activitiy, so sign up!

3. I want to have a facebook group dedicated to Mason 6. Called like, Katie is
my RA, or Mason 6 is the best floor ever, or I don't know... you guys think of a
creative name for it! I think it's a cute idea.

4. Please don't write on my posters. Thanks.

5. There will be a "resident of the month" on each floor. The RAs and RDs will
be making the criteria, but I will let you know about them so you can strive to
be the resident!

Soooo... I think that is it, for now! I will talk to you later!
~Katie