MASON6 Archives

September 2007

MASON6@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:37:28 -0400
Hey Mason 6,

I hope that your weeks are going wonderfully- it is almost the weekend! Yay!

Please turn in roomate agreement forms if you have not already. Thank you to
those people who have.

So I'm sure you have noticed that the "Welcome to Mason" Sign at the front
door entrance to our building always has letters ripped down. Please, if you
see anyone doing this, come to me, and if you're doing it, PLEASE STOP! It is
really disresectful and really annoying and time consuming to replace the
letters.

Moral of the story- please don't do anything to the signs we put up, whether
it be rip, take down, or WRITE on... thank you!

That is all I have for now! See you around, and PLEASE check my white board!
It will have important updates and stuff!

~Katie