MEDLIB-L Archives

March 1996, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Jeinnes @Bix.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 16:37:16 -0500
I apologize for accidently sending a personal message to the list.
Obviously, posting a message about my personal life and pending arrival
was a mistake and never intended for the entire MEDLIB-L list.  With my
email software, it is difficult to tell where the message came from and
when I sent the message back, the only return address provided was the
individual sender, not the list.  It's a quirky little problem with
this system and occasionally in my haste I forget to sift through the
lines and lines of routing information to see where the message came
from.  Since I knew the sender personally, I just assumed the message
came only to me.  Imagine my surprise (and embarrasment) when I
received an acknowledgement that the entire list had received my
response.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jane Ellen Innes