MEDLIB-L Archives

February 2019, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Helena VonVille <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helena VonVille <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2019 14:52:24 -0600
Don't forget to mention there are reporting guidelines for case reports!
Using them can improve the quality of the article and increase chances of
being published.

The link below takes you to the guideline and extensions for case reports.

http://www.equator-network.org/?post_type=eq_guidelines&eq_guidelines_study_design=0&eq_guidelines_clinical_specialty=0&eq_guidelines_report_section=0&s=case+report&btn_submit=Search+Reporting+Guidelines

Helena VonVille, MLS, MPH