MEDLIB-L Archives

April 2020, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Mills, Lori" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mills, Lori
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2020 19:17:49 +0000
I am looking for the following two articles that have gone through Docline with no luck.

Review
J Radiol. 2000 Jun;81(6):591-5.
[Why Quality Management Is Imposed in Radiology?]
[Article in French]
H Leclet
PMID: 10844335

Comparative Study
J Radiol. 1999 Apr;80(4):363-7.
[Comparison of Accreditation Procedures, ISO 9000 Certification Procedures and Total Quality Management. Personal Experiences and Application of Quality Assurance in a Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging]
[Article in French]
R Duvauferrier, Y Rolland, C Philippe, J Milon, B de Korvin, M Rambeau, N Morcet, A Ramée
PMID: 10337574

Thank you in advance!
Lori

Lori Mills, MLIS
Librarian
McLaren Macomb
Mt Clemens, MI  48043
T: 586-493-8047
F: 586-493-8739

McLaren confidentiality statement: "The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be privileged, and is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s). Unauthorized use, disclosure, forwarding or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me IMMEDIATELY at the phone number or pager listed above."