MEDLIB-L Archives

June 1999, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Blobaum, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blobaum, Paul
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 13:09:54 -0500
Let me ask you this :  Have you taken PubMed training from a qualified
trainer?  Are you familiar with all the availabe features?  Did you see
the new enhancements demonstrated at MLA and in prototype now?

If you have, and are still disgrutled, then I can understand.  You are
definitely a high end user, and perhaps use more than Medline.  But I
have found the PubMed search engine a godsend, and enables me to channel
a chunk of change spent on OVID Med 5 ( $1,500 ) to stuff like the
Cochrane Library, and maximizing a small hospital's dollars.

Paul Blobaum, Medical Librarian
Silver Cross Hospital           [log in to unmask]
1200 Maple Road                 http://www.silvercross.org
Joliet, IL  60432