MEDLIB-L Archives

March 1996, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Carol Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 14:50:12 -0800
Last week I asked the list for suggestions on putting full text documents
like policies & procdedures on a network and indexing them. I was asked to
summarize the
results of my inquiry for the list. I recieved a total of 6 responses.

4 responded that they couldn't help but had been wanting to do the same
thing. 2 reported that they had succesfully put up full text documents
(policies & procedures) and indexed them - one with Adobe Acrobat,
the other using HTML links.

I'm still checking around. If we can get something up and working I'll
report it. In the mean time if anyone wants the details of the responses
I got just email me at:  [log in to unmask]

Thanks for all your help,

Carol Jones
Salem Oregon

[log in to unmask]  Public Access User -- Not affiliated with Teleport
Public Access UNIX and Internet at (503) 220-1016 (2400-28800, N81)