MEDLIB-L Archives

July 1994, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Anna Gieschen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 1994 11:12:41 -0500
We would like to borrow the book, Manual Therapy: NAGS, SNAGS, PRPs Etc
by Brian Mulligan, There is an associated video but we are just looking for
the book.  It was published, we think, by Plane View Services in
Wellington, New Zealand, and was perhaps once distributed by someone
in Oceanside CA, perhaps called RPT Inc. If anyone has the correct
ordering information, that would be almost as good as a loan.
Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,

Anna Gieschen
Sioux Valley Hospital Library