MEDLIB-L Archives

March 1996, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Mary Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 16:37:54 -0500
We have a call we need help on.  A local health agency is having trouble
translating the health documents of newly arrived immigrants.  We have
some medical dictionaries, but not enough to fill their needs - like
Sudanese, Arabic, Bosnian, all Southeast Asian languages, etc.  Is there
anything that would neatly list translations of the usual vaccinations in
a bunch of languages?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

get .signature
Mary Paumier Jones
Librarian, Science Division
Rochester Public Library