MEDLIB-L Archives

January 2000, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 10:28:13 -0500
Good Friday Morning!

I am posting this for a librarian who does not subscribe to this list.

If you can help. she would greatly appreciate it.

She needs several articles from the American Academy of Orthopaedic
Surgery.  She is willing to pay.

If you could help, could you please reply to me with your telephone
number and I will have her contact you; or you can contact her at
416-744-2500 ext. 2583 .

Maria Aulicino
Humber River Regional Hospital Finch Avenue Site
Downsview, Ontario

Thanks

Sharon Thomson
Douglas Storms Memorial Library