MEDLIB-L Archives

July 1994, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"COOPER, ELLEN R." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 1994 14:54:59 -0500
We have subscribed to the CME (Current Medical Events) program
sponsored by Eventline. We haven't received the first disk yet
but it's supposed to include "access to details of over 9000
medical meetings and conferences worldwide", and be updated
bi-monthly. Searches can be done by date, location, subject,
etc. We tried the demo disk which worked OK so we hope the
real thing is even better. The cost is $450 so not as bad as
a lot of CDs. Has anyone else used this?

Ellen Cooper, Librarian
Solvay Pharmaceuticals