MEDLIB-L Archives

April 2020, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Lawrence, Ruth" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lawrence, Ruth
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2020 02:56:45 +0000
Dear Colleagues

I have had no responses to my first email, and I am still in need of these two articles so if anyone can assist that would be much appreciated.

Characteristics of disciplined nurses [corrected] [published erratum appears in J NURS LAW 2002 Aug;8(3):6]

Authors: P. Powers, R. Maurer and H. Wey

Source: Journal of Nursing Law, vol. 8, no. 2, pages 7-21 (2002)

Disciplinary actions against nurses: who is at risk?

Authors: A. K. Carruth and D. Booth

Source: Journal of Nursing Law, vol. 6, no. 3, pages 55-62 (1999)

Many thanks.

Regards
Ruth
Ruth Lawrence
Acting Director, Library Services
Eastern Health (Australia)

P:  +61 3 9895 3201
E:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Part-time: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday

www.easternhealth.org.au<http://www.easternhealth.org.au/>
[cid:image006.jpg@01D2EF48.903DD1E0]

THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by return e-mail and delete the document. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Eastern Health is not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication or of any delay in its receipt.