MEDLIB-L Archives

January 2006, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Harris, Tonia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harris, Tonia
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:55:45 -0500
This was filled by Deb Lawless of St. Vincent's.   Thanks so much for
the many quick responses to my request.

Tonia

***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the Sender immediately by
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.
Premier Inc.