MEDLIB-L Archives

February 1998, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Tom Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 14:59:45 -0600
I also applaud the efforts of the webpage crew - lots of thought clearly
went into this.

I do find that having all the different colors, making it so
graphic-intensive, does slow down the page loading.

Also, just a personal quirk I guess, I don't like that big old eye
staring back at me.  How about sticking in the MLA logo or something else.

Anyway, great work guys.

Tom

Thomas Williams, Director                       (334) 460-6885
Biomedical Library and Media                    (334) 460-7638(fax)
   Production Services
University of South Alabama                     [log in to unmask]
College of Medicine                             http://southmed.usouthal.edu
BML 326B
Mobile, Alabama 36688-0002