MEDLIB-L Archives

November 2003, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Marybeth Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:31:09 -0500
Dear colleagues,

I need to borrow the following document and have been unable to locate
a lender in World Cat or Locator Plus.  I am willing to pay for the loan of
this item:

Brenner, M.H. Economic Change and Mortality by Cause in Selected European Countries:
Special Reference to Behavioral health Risks, Emphasizing Alcohol Consumption.
World Health Organization for Europe, Symposium on Health Policy in Relation to Unemployment in the Community,
World Health Organization, 1984.

If you are able to supply, please email first to prevent duplication.  Thanks!

Marybeth Edwards
Stohlman Library
Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
736 Cambridge St.