MEDLIB-L Archives

June 1999, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Joan Yanicke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Yanicke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 07:50:41 -0400
Good Morning,
One of our very loosely affiliated staff people is looking for a monthly topic updating service. We would call it SDI if we did it, but our library does not provide that service at this time. I know Uncover provides the service. Are there other providers that someone can point me to, and if possible, also let me know how good the service is? If a "review" of the service is not available, that's okay. It would just be nice to know something about them if possible.

Thanks for your help.

Joan Yanicke, Mgr, Library Services
St. Vincent Hospital
25 Winthrop Street