MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2008, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Donna Beales <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Beales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:20:26 -0400
Has anyone else besides me received email from Reuters Insight inquiring
about consultant work?  I'm trying to determine if this is a real
communication or spam.  Thanks!

Donna Beales, MILS

Lowell General Hospital

Health Science Library

295 Varnum Ave.

Lowell, MA 01854

Email: dbeales AT lowellgeneral.org

www.lowellgeneral.org/library <http://www.lowellgeneral.org/library>

Tel. 978-937-6247

Fax 978-937-6855

This message and any included attachments are intended only for the use
of the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and protected from
disclosure under applicable law.  Any review, disclosure, transmission,
dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender and delete the related message.  Thank you.