MEDLIB-L Archives

March 1996, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gretchen Hallerberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 13:57:47 -0500
I think if these things don't look as though they belong to somebody (or,
as someone else pointed out, if they look like freebies)  somebody else
will think they're "fair game" for the taking...

Try not putting them out -- have some at the ref/circ desk if people ask
for them; they may remember that's where they came from (or you can
give a gentle reminder).  We use old catalog cards for scratch paper.

Then the trick is just to remember to carry our own pen/paper with us!

Gretchen Hallerberg