MEDLIB-L Archives

April 2018, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Molly Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Molly Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 09:17:41 -0600
Greetings, everyone!

If you have developed a new medical library or are in the process of doing
so, we'd love you to join us for an informal discussion at MLA this year.

For those who have made it through the process, feel free to share survival
tips or things you wish you would have done differently. For those who are
just starting to develop a new medical library, bring your questions!

Session information:
'Medical Libraries: Starting from Scratch'
Monday, May 21
7:00 am - 8:55 am (I know! It's so, so early)
Inman Room

I hope to see you there!

Molly Montgomery, MLS, MS
Director of Library Services