MEDLIB-L Archives

June 1999, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
KAREN ALBERT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 13:23:03 -0400
Can anyone comment on their users' experience with Micromedex
products?  We are looking into obtaining a site license for DrugDex,
Drug REAX, the PDR, Identidex, and possible a few other products.
We haven't yet looked at this carefully, and I was wondering about
things like ease of use, and publicizing these tools to clinical
staff.  Is training useful, or are these products very straight-
forward?  Please send any responses to me or the list.  Thanks
very much.

Karen Albert
Director of Library Services
Talbot Reserch Library