MEDLIB-L Archives

November 1998, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Marian Simonson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marian Simonson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 17:00:43 -0500
The next issue of National Network will be going to press shortly, so I am
soliciting information for the Spotlight on your Colleagues column.

Please send any information about what's new with you or other hospital
librarians to me using any of the following:

email: [log in to unmask]
fax: 216-444-0271

Deadline to receive items is Monday, November 9th.
(Please excuse if this is a duplicate message.  Our email system was
buggy today, so I am re-sending this message.)

Thanks,
Marian Simonson
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
216-445-7334 (phone)