MEDLIB-L Archives

June 1999, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Deborah Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 08:01:14 -0400
Debbie,
This is a very interesting project.  It would be extremely useful to be able
to link satisfaction levels to the data on what is being done in the
libraries.  In addition we have monitored not only satisfaction but also how
important the service is to the user.  If all these components could somehow
be input and linked in your database, this would be highly useful.

If you need any assistance in the planning, I would be interested.  I was
formerly on the Standards Committee when the Hospital Libraries standards
were rewritten.  I also helped write the customer satisfaction survey
published in National Network by the group in Detroit.

Deborah Adams, MSLS, AHIP         Phone: (248) 471-8434
Botsford General Hospital         Fax: (248) 471-8505
Library and Internet Services     [log in to unmask]
28050 Grand River Ave.            http://www.botsfordlibrary.org
Farmington Hills, MI 48336