MEDLIB-L Archives

April 2020, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Amanda Okandan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amanda Okandan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2020 08:40:29 -0600
 Dear all,

One of my infectious disease docs wrote and explained that they are drowning in all the new covid-19 literature. They asked if I knew of any regularly published digests that give short summaries of the recently published covid-19 literature.

I’ve located the UCSF digests, the synopses from Public Health Ontario, and am aware of LitCovid. Does anyone follow or create any literature summaries to help clinicians stay current?

Thanks so much!

Best regards,

Amanda

Amanda Z. Okandan, MLS | Medical Librarian
Robert Shafer Memorial Library
Presbyterian Healthcare Services
P.O. Box 26666
Albuquerque, NM 87125-6666