MEDLIB-L Archives

November 2019, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Truex, Eleanor" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Truex, Eleanor
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2019 16:00:02 +0000
Apparently this is not my day for PubMed. Searching in the Old PM, I keep getting "bad gateway" please contact ncbi... whenever I try to search MeSH and hit enter to move from MeSH to PubMed. Heading to OVID to search instead.

Eleanor Truex, BSN, RN, MLIS
Regional Medical Librarian, Chicago-Metro

[cid:image001.png@01D5A377.19C9D0F0]
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL  60657
773.665.3038 o

Saint Francis Hospital
355 Ridge Avenue
Evanston, IL 60602
847.316.2460 o

Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center
2233 West Division Street
Chicago, IL 60622
312.770.2219 o

AMITAhealth.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately. Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.