MEDLIB-L Archives

May 2001, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Kennedy, Joy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kennedy, Joy
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 14:07:48 -0500
In the past we have used a company that provided patient education via the
inhouse TV systems.  It was abandoned when it was found that it was seldom
used or inconsistently used (mostly because the set times of broadcast
seldom seemed to coincide well with patient treatments, lunch, xrays, PT,
etc.).  We're ready to re-visit this idea again.  Does anyone have any
experiences, positive or negative, to share with me?  I will summarize for
the list. Joy
Joy Kennedy, MLS
Health Resource Library
Northwest Community Healthcare