MEDLIB-L Archives

March 1996, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Nola Higley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 16:45:31 -0700
We have a patient with inflammatory breast cancer who has four young
children, oldest 11, youngest 4, who wonders if there is a video that
would help them to understand what is happening to their mother.

I searched AVline and browsed in the Internet, but found no pertinent
video (did find some book references). If anyone has such a video,
will you loan it?

Nola Higley
Medical Librarian
Magic Valley Regional Medical Center