MEDLIB-L Archives

December 2022, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Karlene Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karlene Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2022 08:50:55 -0600
Hello-

I am hoping someone has a membership to APTA, who would be willing to retrieve the clinical summary article for me. It would be so greatly appreciated.

Here is the link:
Long COVID | APTA
( https://www.apta.org/patient-care/evidence-based-practice-resources/clinical-summaries/long-covid)

Thank you,
Karlene

Karlene Campbell, MLIS
Medical Librarian
Genesis Health System
1401 W Central Park Avenue Davenport, IA 52804
563-421-2287
( tel:5634212287)  (Davenport)
309-281-5110
( tel:3092815110)  (Silvis)

NOTICE:  This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the communication, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this email.

REMINDER:  The disclosure of medical information is strictly prohibited by federal regulation.  Unauthorized release of medical information may result in administrative, civil and criminal sanctions.