MEDLIB-L Archives

May 2001, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Terri Ottosen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terri Ottosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 12:29:43 -0700
I am posting this question for a colleague. Please respond to Pamela
Corley personally. Contact information is below.

Does your library or medical school have 1) a web link to medical student
portfolios (resumes)? or 2) teach medical students how to design a
portfolio?
Also, some years ago, I recall someone had a poster at MLA on resumes. If
you know who did that poster, would you also contact me at the below
e-mail address or phone number?

Thanks in advance.

Pamela Corley
USC Norris Medical Library