MEDLIB-L Archives

March 2010, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Erickson, Emily" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erickson, Emily
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:19:24 -0500
Hi, Everyone.  I am not finding this on Docline and to access fulltext
on the journal's website requires a username and password.  Can anyone
help?  I would appreciate it.  Can pay up to $15.

Ball "Toward a Smoke-free OR" Outpatient Surgery Magazine, October, 2008
Vol 9#10 page ????

Thanks!

Emily

Emily H. Erickson, MLIS
Medical Librarian
Mary Greeley Medical Center
1111 Duff Ave
Ames, IA 50010
P- 515-239-2154
Fax - 515-239-2020

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*