MEDLIB-L Archives

November 2003, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Ebbinghouse Susan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ebbinghouse Susan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:39:27 -0600
Dear Medlibbers,
I asked about this a couple of years ago and then our hospital decided not
to pursue a new system.  Now we readdressing this issue.
We have an antiquated system that was never used because the programming
schedule never worked for our patients.  Our hospital is trying to find
something that is either TV based or phone based.  They do not want to go
the bedside computer system at this time.
If you have any suggestions or are using a system you like, please email me
directly.
Thanks.
Susan Ebbinghouse, MSIS
Memorial Hospital Jacksonville