MEDLIB-L Archives

November 2019, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Truex, Eleanor" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Truex, Eleanor
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2019 15:57:37 +0000
Once I get home, I'll watch... (no I won't; I'm deep into season 3 of The Crown!). Thanks.

Eleanor Truex, BSN, RN, MLIS
Regional Medical Librarian, Chicago-Metro

Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL  60657
773.665.3038 o

Saint Francis Hospital
355 Ridge Avenue
Evanston, IL 60602
847.316.2460 o

Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center
2233 West Division Street
Chicago, IL 60622
312.770.2219 o

AMITAhealth.org